What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Lexington?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a component with a microphone on a table next to the crib, which sends audio signals to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. To illustrate, many monitors now include clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can even hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you can wander wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Lexington are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both features and cost.
Would you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems have many of the same features, there are numerous residents in Lexington connecting their nursery to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- specifically when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to quiet your baby back to sleep. Your reassuring words could be the only thing needed to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s possible to have your monitoring device continuously carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness could start to lag. Conversely, if your security camera notices unusual activity, then you can get a notification to your mobile device. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat noses into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors don’t record the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a brief sample to grandparents to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of having to lug an external monitor with you, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You could even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.