Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Lexington
If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable places for a break-in, your front door and first-floor windows are at the very top. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be vital tools for home security installations in Lexington. Although the technology has been utilized for generations, you will probably be impressed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a straightforward approach or the most advanced system offered, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your equipment being attached accurately.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One part is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You close your door or window and the contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entrance is forced open, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than just activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Lexington
An anchor of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer many perks, such as the following:
- Sound the alarm: These devices trigger your high-volume alarm whenever an entry opens when the system is armed.
- Instant alerts: Want to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You can obtain immediate alerts right to your smartphone whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will get an update too. Your home will be safeguarded, regardless of where you are.
- Online access and management: By using the easy-to-use ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you are able to review the status of your sensors and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your home’s smart devices to function together. You can have your entry lights engage or set a camera to record if an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You may even install completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. Either way, your home will be more secure.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Lexington are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Lexington
Are you interested in having advanced window and door alarm sensors in Lexington that elevate your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (859) 279-1710 or complete the simple form on this page.