A Monitored Lexington Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Lexington monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Lexington?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Lexington flood detector will recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Lexington flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Lexington Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help comes to your location. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Lexington flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Just call (859) 279-1710 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.