Are you interested in doing something to guard against porch pirates in Lexington? One way to discourage this from happening is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted components are becoming an integral part of home security for a multitude of reasons. Not only do they provide a sightline to the area in front of your door, they let you speak with whoever is there and give you quick access through the security app on your mobile device. How would you like to check live video directly from your cell phone or [get an immediate update whenever someone arrives?
Find out how a video doorbell works and see how it can help you.
Will Your Video Doorbell Have To Be Wired?
Video doorbells in Lexington may be installed in different ways. In various scenarios, you will wire it to your doorbell that’s already installed. Another possibility is to utilize a fully wireless, battery-powered model. Installation is generally straightforward and these devices are compatible with basically any kind of residence. However, if you prefer not to deal with drilling, mounting instructions, and wiring, having your video doorbell hooked up as part of your security package is the right path to take. Actually, when you go with a pro installation, your component will be mounted accurately and integrated appropriately into your full-featured security system.
How Can A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
The late-night cat burglar scaling up the side of your house may be good on the big screen but it doesn’t change the fact that your front door is still the most probable spot for intruders to enter. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Lexington have increased in demand. When you include the fact that deliveries to homes have grown at an incredible rate, it makes it even more important to maintain a watch of your front porch. Here are some of the nice benefits of these worthwhile devices:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll have the ability to discern more than just a small area proceeding your entrance as ADT video doorbells provide 180° wide-angle capability and head-to-toe views so you are able to confirm the deliveries on the ground.
- Crystal-clear video: Is there a reason to use a video doorbell if the feed is grainy and blurry? ADT installations offer incredible, high-definition streams. These doorbells can even tell the difference between animals, people, and packages.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest benefits is remote access as you have the ability to see live video and recorded video right from your phone.
- Immediate updates: Why wonder if your package was dropped off? Integrated video doorbells can alert you if activity is observed on your front steps.
- Bi-directional communications: Not only will you get a visual of guests, you can speak with them too. Find out why an individual is at your door without even going to the door. If you have to let them come inside, you may utilize the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and open your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell keeps you protected in the night by utiliting infrared capabilities. You’ll receive sharp images in spite of the hour.
- Functions in spite of all types of weather: Able to withstand high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells even hold up well in extreme heat and cold, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the bi-directional communications feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Lexington With Your Home Security Package
Get access to what’s new in Lexington home security systems by turning to the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells give you safety and versatility like you’ve never had until now. Contact us at (859) 279-1710 to get started on your whole-home package.