Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Lexington?
There's a common myth that installing security yard sign in close proximity to your front door is all you need to safeguard your property. Basically, an intruder is expected to find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Lexington and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Lexington. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Lexington not the alarm system.
Although there is legitimate value in displaying a yard sign from respected residential security experts like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position guarding your home with real security components. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Lexington.
Back-Up Your Lexington Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs might deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to count on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, think about using a combination of the ensuing components:
● Surveillance systems: To be honest, thieves don’t want to be caught by your camera as it could be submitted in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover main areas of entry like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of invaders break into your home via your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that a great deal of break-ins occur during the day when you are at work, you must also have a plan to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed near your access points will immediately illuminate questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you when anyone tries to unlock or open your entry. A video doorbell takes it one step further by offering a visual perspective. Both of these solutions work with your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation device, smart lighting can be programmed for a set routine or turned on right from your phone. Smart lights make it appear that you are present and effectively turn away prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Lexington when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home defense package? Call (859) 279-1710 or fill out the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from a range of packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your system exactly how you want it.